Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket
In Stock Product Number: 22557
Kids adapt to Mother Nature's changes with ease, and so do Patagonia's reversible Puff-Balls. They block wind, moisture and cold temps with a fabric that's soft and inviting. The 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep little bodies dry. The 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet; lining fabric is bluesign approved. A 3-panel, self-contouring hood provides a sheltering fit; and the zipper garage staves off neck and chin chafe. The hood, cuffs and waist have shape-holding spandex binding, and the printed exterior reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side; on-seam hand pockets on both sides.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Contoured three-panel hood for better coverage
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood, cuff and waist for a secure fit
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
- On-seam hand pockets on both sides
Material: Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign approved
Vendor ProductId: 60188
Review ProductId: 14133