Baby Retro-X Vest Closeout (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 37431
The Baby Retro-X Vest by Patagonia is made of durable and warm polyester (78% recycled) quarter-inch-pile fleece, can be worn with layers.
At Patagonia, we raise only USDA-certified organic free-range children. In addition to a diet free of artificial ingredients, your little ones roam free year-round protected by the thick and superwarm Retro-X. Made with a supple quarter-inch 100% polyester pile (78% recycled) fleece that's lined with windproof nylon, the vest has a tapered collar for chafe-free neck and chin comfort, and durable Supplex nylon on the collar, pockets and front zip to add strength and a contrasting finish. With handwarmer pockets, a drop-tail hem, spandex binding at the neck and a hand-me-down ID label inside.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- ¿"-pile exterior is soft and the nylon lining interior provides wind protection
- Tapered collar keeps fabric from chafing little chins
- Supplex¿ nylon binding on the collar, pockets and front zipper is durable and adds strength
- Double-layer patch handwarmer pockets
- Retro-style label on chest
- Slight drop tail for extra protection from elements
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight: (3.7 oz) 105 g
Material: Fleece and nylon lining
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 61012
Review ProductId: 22570