Baby Retro-X Vest
In Stock Product Number: 22570
At Patagonia, we raise only USDA-certified, organic, free-range children. In addition to a diet free of artificial ingredients, our little ones roam free year-round protected by the thick and superwarm Retro-X. Made with a supple half-inch pile, 100% polyester fleece (75% recycled) the vest is lined with windproof polyester plain weave, has a tapered collar for chafe-free neck and chin comfort, and durable Supplex nylon on the collar, pockets and front zip to add strength and a contrasting finish. With handwarmers, a drop-tail hem, and a hand-me-down ID label.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- ¿"-pile exterior is soft and the nylon lining interior provides wind protection
- Tapered collar keeps fabric from chafing little chins
- Supplex¿ nylon binding on the collar, pockets and front zipper is durable and adds strength
- Double-layer patch handwarmer pockets
- Retro-style label on chest
- Slight drop tail for extra protection from elements
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Material: Fleece: 100% polyester (75% recycled) """" pile. Lining and trim: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Lining/trim fabric is bluesign approved
Season: F14 F15
Vendor ProductId: 61035
Review ProductId: 22570