Baby Retro-X Jacket Closeout (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37432
The Baby Retro-X Jacket by Patagonia is made of durable and warm polyester (78% recycled) quarter-inch-pile fleece, can be worn with layers.
The knobby texture of the Baby Retro-X Jacket is irresistible. The soft, warm pile - made with 100% polyester (78% recycled) - has a quarter-inch nap for warmth and windproof nylon. Other details: handwarmer pockets, spandex binding at the neck to prevent chafing, durable Supplex nylon trim on the collar, pockets, cuffs and hem, a drop-tail hem and a hand-me-down ID label inside.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- ¿"-pile exterior is soft and the nylon lining interior provides wind protection
- Tapered collar keeps fabric from chafing little chins
- Supplex¿ nylon binding on the collar, pockets and front zipper is durable and adds strength
- Double-layer patch handwarmer pockets
- Retro-style label on chest
- Slight drop tail for extra protection from elements
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight: (5.8 oz) 164 g
Material: Fleece and nylon lining
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 61021
Review ProductId: 22571
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Quality construction
- Wind proof
- Cold and windy days
- Walks on the beach
- Walks On The Beah
Comments about Patagonia Baby Retro-X Jacket:
This is my son's favorite jacket right now. I tell him to wait for when it gets colder but he can't! I love the fact that it is wind-proof because we live on the Monterey peninsula/Salinas Valley and it gets foggy and windy here. My son calls this his bear jacket! Can't go wrong with this one. It is thick and plush and well-made as expected.
It will get a lot of use!
- Was this a gift?: