Baby Puff Mitts
Product Number: 26862
The Baby Puff Mitts by Patagonia mitts keep small hands warm with a combination of wind- and water-resistant polyester shell fabric, 60-g Thermogreen insulation and fuzzy, high-pile double-faced fleece.
A plunging thermometer shouldn't put the brakes on a family hike up the Pipeline Trail. Just make sure to pack along Patagonia's Puff Mitts, made of a wind-resistant 100% recycled polyester that's treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A lightweight layer of 60-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) keeps small hands toasty, and an ultrasoft, high-pile fleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly. Elasticized cuffs seal out cold, and the adjustable hook-and-loop closure has a pull-tab for easy on/off.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Shell/plush fleece combination is wind- and water-resistant and warm; high-loft, lightweight and compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure with pull tab on top of mitt for easy on/off
- Elasticized cuff keeps cold out and mitts on
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
Weight: (7.2 oz) 204 g
Material: Shell/plush fleece, 100-g Thermogreen
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 60550
Review ProductId: 26862