Baby Puff Mitts
In Stock Product Number: 26862
The Baby Puff Mitts by Patagonia mitts keep small hands warm with a combination of wind- and water-resistant polyester shell fabric, 60-g Thermogreen insulation and fuzzy, high-pile double-faced fleece.
A plunging thermometer shouldn't put the brakes on a family hike up the Pipeline Trail. Just make sure to pack along Patagonia's Puff Mitts, made of a wind-resistant 100% recycled polyester that's treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A lightweight layer of 60-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) keeps small hands toasty, and an ultrasoft, high-pile fleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly. Elasticized cuffs seal out cold, and the adjustable hook-and-loop closure has a pull-tab for easy on/off.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight wind-and water-resistant shell/fleece combination; 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure with pull tab on top of mitt for easy on/off
- Elasticized cuff keep mitts on and cold out
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Weight: (7.2 oz) 204 g
Material: Shell/plush fleece, 100-g Thermogreen
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 60550
Review ProductId: 26862