Baby Puff Mitts
In Stock Product Number: 26862
Toboggan wipeouts happen in every condition - be it soup, powder, graupel and ice. Patagonia made the bluesign approved Baby Puff Mitts to keep baby’s hands warm in all manner of snow play. The mittens are made from wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. A lightweight layer of 60-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) keeps small hands toasty, and an ultrasoft, high-pile fleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly. Elasticized cuffs seal out the cold, and the adjustable hook-and-loop closure has a pull-tab for easy on/off.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant shell/fleece combination; 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure with pull tab on top of mitt for easy on/off
- Elasticized cuff keeps mitten on and cold out
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
Material: Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
Vendor ProductId: 60551
Review ProductId: 26862