Baby Nano Puff Jacket
Product Number: 32234
The thing about backcountry weather in the spring is that whatever it is, it probably won’t last. The windproof and water-resistant Patagonia Baby Nano Puff Jacket Jacket handles fickle climes by combining a 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell and a 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The interior of this baby puff jacket holds ultralight, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for steady, all-day toastiness. Features: full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; stay-put spandex binding at cuffs.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wind-resistant and lightweight shell fabric has high-tear strength and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester (70% recycled) provides excellent warmth
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for long-lasting wear
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Hand-me-down ID label
Weight: 161 g (5.7 oz)
Material: Polyester plain weave,Deluge DWR
Fit: Relaxed fit
Technologies: [PrimaLoft ONE]
Vendor ProductId: 61360
Review ProductId: 32234