Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 37436
Simply put, the Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is the warmest down jacket we make for babies. The totally wind-resistant and super-durable shell is made of 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop and lined with 2-oz polyester plain weave, both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lofty, ultra-cozy warmth comes from 600-fill-power premium European goose down insulation that unpacks from small spaces with its shape intact. Cold season amenities include a quilted 3-panel hood; easy-entry, full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage to eliminate chin chafe; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; elasticized back hem; spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff to seal out chill. Hand-me-down ID label.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight and wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a Deluge (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Quilted three-panel hood construction provides warmth and a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Elasticized back hem; spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff to seal out chill
- Hand-me-down ID label
Material: Deluge DWR, 600-fill-powe goose down
Vendor ProductId: 60490
Review ProductId: 37436