Baby Duality Jacket (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28604
Reversibility and three-season versatility are virtues of Patagonia's Baby Duality Jacket. The wind-resistant shell side is made of a 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist wet weather; the breathable 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece side provides fuzzy warmth. The Duality has a protective chin flap and zipper garage; spandex binding on the hood, cuffs and waist seals out the chill. With fleece-side handwarmer pockets, elbow patches and a reflective logo; shell side has a reflective zipper and reflective logo.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Reverses from a water- and wind-resistant Deluge DWR treated polyester shell side to a cozy microdenier fleece side; both recycled
- Fleece side has handwarmer pockets and elbow patches
- Spandex binding on cuffs, waist and hood holds shape and seals out cold
- Reflective logo on both sides and reflective zipper on shell side
- Made in China.
Weight: 201 g (7.1 oz)
Material: Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester
Vendor ProductId: 61302
Review ProductId: 28604