Baby Down Sweater
Product Number: 26860
Patagonia's easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater, made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric is insulated with warm and compressible high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
Think of this as your baby's on-the-go down comforter. The Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and water when conditions get dicey. Lightweight and highly compressible, this jacket has high-loft 600-fill-power European goose-down insulation to keep them warm during long winter escapades. The windproof polyester shell is super light and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A full-zip front with elastic in back hem secures the fit and keeps chilly weather out. With a hand-me-down ID label inside. Easy to layer.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wind-and water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, has high tear strength and a Deluge finish
- Highly compressible, high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Back elastic secures the fit
- Quilt-through construction for long-lasting wear
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Easy to layer
Weight: (17.3 oz) 490 g
Material: Deluge DWR finish
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 60517
Review ProductId: 14140
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is a year too old as intended. kids grow so fast. The thing is it is so light that the scrunching in the sleeves is not noticeable really. Typical high quality Patagonia. Just get it and get rid of the jackets that are going to impede play.