Baby Down Sweater Vest
Product Number: 26859
Core warmth for babies, the Baby Down Sweater Vest is made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric insulated with 600-fill-power goose down.
Ultralight, cold-season insulation for serene trail walks with dad or epic stroller wheelies with mom. Patagonia's Down Sweater Vest buffers young bellies in an easy-to-layer construction that combines a 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell with a 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave lining, both treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to provide wind- and water-protection. The heat-trapping 600-fill-power premium European goose-down insulation compresses to the size of a PB&J but retains its loft and lift when unpacked for duty. With a full-zip front, wind flap, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls and a hand-me down ID label inside.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, windproof, has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Full-length zipper has wind flap and zipper garage to eliminate chin chafe
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight: (11.7 oz) 332 g
Material: Deluge DWR finish
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 60505
Review ProductId: 26859