Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Set
Out of Stock Product Number: 24006
The Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Set by Patagonia comes with a bodysuit and pants that feature Patagonia's versatile grow-fit construction and are made of soft 100% polyester (69% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
There's snow on the aspen and a kaleidoscope of leaves on the trail. The layering season is upon us. Patagonia's contribution is the soft-wearing Capilene 3 Midweight Set made of quick-drying Polartec Power Dry polyester (69% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. The bodysuit and pants are designed with grow-fit features: Adjustable side snaps give an extra inch of growing room, and the self-fabric cuffs and leg openings extend as needed. The bottoms have an elasticized waist and an expanded back gusset for more diaper room and mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Polyester fabric is brushed inside for softness; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Grow-fit feature with adjustable side snaps on bodysuit allow 1½˝ more growing room
- Extended self-fabric sleeve and leg cuffs can be rolled down as baby grows
- Pants have an elasticized waistband and expanded back gusset for more diaper room
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Stripes: 59% recycled; solids: 69% recycled) double knit. Both with Polygiene permanent odor control
Weight: (37.8 oz) 1072 g
Technologies: [eFibers, Polartec, bluesign approved]
Vendor ProductId: 60052
Review ProductId: 22551
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Retains Body Heat
- Retains Odor
- Casual Wear
- Under Clothes
Comments about Patagonia Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Set:
really no cons excpet that I'm not crazy about polyester. These are perfect in every other way for my baby and there is indeed room to grow, I'd say about 4-6 months beyond what I expected. But they also fit great now.
- Feels true to size
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Was this a gift?: