Ascensionist Pack 35L
In Stock Product Number: 39299
Designed for one-to-two day speedball ascents in places like Chamonix and Patagonia, this streamlined, yet highly versatile climbing backpack has everything you need, but absolutely nothing more. It features an integrated, asymmetrical spindrift collar that opens wide and closes in a single motion for fast packing. A secondary collar protects your gear from ugly weather, allows serious overstuffing and holds gear securely when the pack is hanging at belays. The removable frame sheet, made from a lightweight aluminum rod and covered with mesh, provides support for weighted loads and moves with you as you bend and flex. Ergonomic shoulder straps (with load lifters) match your torso's contours for 24-hour comfort, and the hip belt has removable pads for simplicity. Four rows of exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for a rope, helmet and pad; ice tools attach via an integrated buckle and tool pocket. Other details include compression straps to carry skis and cinch down loads, a hydration reservoir pocket, an asymmetric profile for elbow clearance and a zippered pocket on the lid for quick access to small essentials. Made from lightweight yet durable 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon double-ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop, with a 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop lining. All fabrics have a polyurethane coating.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Asymetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal; additional spindrift collar deploys to protect your gear when you have overstuffed your pack
- Aluminum stays with trampoline center give the pack structure and help to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Hip belt has adjustable pads that can be removed to create a simple webbing hip belt, or you can remove the entire hip belt for ultralight travel
- Center sheath ice axe carry system accommodates a wide assortment of axes
- Daisy chains on front and side panels provide lashing options; compression straps on sides help manage different size loads
- Zippered pocket on lid provides easy access to small items
- Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon semi-dull double-ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop. Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish and 200-denier polyester
Weight: 29.98 (oz.)
Material: 210D nylon semi-dull double-ripstop
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 47995
Review ProductId: 39299