Ascensionist Pack 25L
In Stock Product Number: 39298
We built this climbing backpack with the single-minded focus needed for one-day ascents on El Cap and dawn-to-dusk routes in the Bugaboos. It features an integrated, asymmetrical spindrift collar that opens wide and closes in a single-motion for fast, hassle-free packing. This design eliminates excess fabric, yet protects your gear from nasty weather and ensures the pack stays open at hanging belays. Ergonomic shoulder straps match your torso's contours for 24-hour comfort, and a removable webbing hip belt stays clear of your harness. Four rows of exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for a rope and helmet; adjustable ice tool loops allow a wide range of carrying options. Other details include an asymmetric profile for elbow clearance and a zippered vertical pocket on the lid for quick access to small essentials. Made from lightweight yet durable 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon double-ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop, with a 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop lining. All fabrics have a polyurethane coating.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Asymetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal
- Adjustable ice axe loops offer a multitude of carry options
- Daisy chains on front and side panels provide lashing options
- Zippered pocket on lid provides easy access to small items
- Streamlined shape keeps the pack out of the way while climbing with a harness and rack of gear
- Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon semi-dull double-ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop. Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish and 200-denier polyester
Weight: 12.34 (oz.)
Material: 210D nylon semi-dull double-ripstop
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 47960
Review ProductId: 39298
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fast and light
- Simple but effective
- Alpine Climbing
Comments about Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 25L:
This is the dream pack! Simple, clean, exactly what I needed. I bought this pack to replace a similar pack from a different company that has worn out. I've been using it for the past few months around the southeast as my main crag pack as well as my daily bag for hikes, bikes, etc. The volume of the bag is great; I can comfortably fit a 60 m 9.8 mm rope, rack, harness, shoes, water, lunch and a jacket. If you need to carry much more than that, go for the Alpinist 35. Although you can overstuff the 25 with the clever lid design, that can make the load a bit more awkward to carry. Small details like the lightweight daisy chains add functionality without bulk and weight. I plan to use this pack in August in the Tetons and Wasatch and think it'll do perfectly with a lightweight bivy kit, alpine rack, and skinny rope. It sits up high on my back and out of the way for climbing and scrambling (not to mention crushing).
In summary, this pack is sick. You should buy it.
- Was this a gift?: