Arborist Trench Coat (Women's) Closeout
Product Number: 37344
The Women's Arborist Trench Coat by Patagonia is a hooded trench coat with contemporary tailoring and styling details, made of recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
In a Manhattan downpour you'll blow by the umbrella and poncho peddlers inside this commanding and waterproof trench coat. The Arborist, fully lined with crisp, smooth taffeta, has a sophisticated matte woven face with a waterproof/breathable H2NO barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Weather-protecting features include: fixed hood with under-the-chin, double-snap closure, full snap-front placket with 2-way zip, cinchable cuffs, welted security pockets with snap tabs and an internal security pocket. Princess seaming and deftly placed style lines create a feminine contour, and a self-fabric belt (attached at side seams) wraps around to tie in front or back. Thigh length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face; fully lined with polyester plain weave
- Lined hood with snaps at the neck
- 2-way zipper with a storm flap that secures with snaps; side-seam ties wrap around and can be tied in the front or the back
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets secure with snaps; internal zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs adjust with 2-position snaps
- Curved princess seaming on the front and back add contour and shape
- Above-the-knee length
Weight: (15.9 oz) 451 g
Material: 2.5L H2No Performance, Deluge DWR
Fit: Above-the-knee length, Regular fit
Technologies: [eFibers, H2No]
Season: F12 S13
Vendor ProductId: 27175
Review ProductId: 26670