Arbor Pack 26L
In Stock Product Number: 39297
We've taken the sleek, efficient design of our mid-eighties Summit Pack and modernized it for today's urban and mountain environments. This backpack's main compartment closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods, from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, we've raised the padded laptop sleeve off the bottom of the pack to protect your computer from jarring knocks; it fits most 17-inch laptops, secures with a buckle closure, and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. Human Curve shoulder straps have an ergonomic flow to conform to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. Accessory patches and a fixed webbing loop carry ice tools, crampons or a yoga pad. Made from durable 600-denier recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 17˝ laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; large stash pocket for bulky items; exterior lash points; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% all-recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 21.8 (oz.)
Material: 100% all-recycled polyester
Vendor ProductId: 47956
Review ProductId: 39297
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable straps
- Durable construction
- Large Inside Pocket
- Only Has Big Open Pockets
- School backpack
Comments about Patagonia Arbor Pack 26L:
I just bought this backpack so I can use it while I study abroad, While it doesn't have small pockets to organize my chords and pens, it does have big pockets and a couple smaller pockets to carry things. It is durable, and will be good for carrying my books around for daily use and will be good for carrying my laptop, iPad and notebooks on the plane as I fly to my destination. I highly recommend this backpack for anyone looking for a good durable bag to carry books or other large objects in.
- Was this a gift?: