Alpine Guide Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 30261
Rumors fly at first freeze, feeding the pursuit of all things frozen and snowy. The women's Patagonia Alpine Guide Pants are up for the relentless search for ephemeral ice pillars and secret stashes, with a super-durable, highly breathable Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven blend stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish’s resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining mobile. Detailing includes a harness-friendly, flat-lying waist with an adjustable, built-in belt, a zippered fly, one thigh and two hand pockets (all zippered), articulated knees and a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. Heavier fabric reinforcement in the knees and lower legs protect against ski edges, crampons and the patented knee-scum mixed-climbing technique. The gusseted, 2-snap position bottom cuffs zip open wide to accommodate ski and expedition boots, but also have an elasticized gaiter-style cuff with tie-down loops, for a variety of fits and footwear.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant
- Separating waist with zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one thigh pocket; all with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Alpine boot-compatible, zippered cuffs with snap tabs, scuff guards and gripper elastic cuffs with tie-down loops
Material: Polartec Power Shield
Technologies: [Polartec� Power Shield�]
Polartec� Power Shield�
Vendor ProductId: 83955
Review ProductId: 30261