Alpine Guide Pants (Men's) Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 22643
The Men's Alpine Guide Pants are Patagonia's best all-around polyester stretch-woven soft-shell pants for alpine climbing or ski touring.
Verglas-glazed granite, snow-packed chutes and Alaskan alpine - all fair game for the all-around Alpine Guides. The midweight stretch-woven polyester/spandex blend, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, won't restrict your moves; the brushed interior maintains next-to-skin comfort. A 2-way zippered fly keeps things easy with a harness on, the waistband has belt loops and back elastic, and the gusseted, zippered cuffs feature 2-position snaps and tie-down loops. With water-resistant zippered pockets: two front, two thigh, one back hip.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable stretch-woven polyester soft shell is water- and wind-resistant, highly breathable, and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Waistband is elasticized in back; with belt loops and zippered fly
- External pockets: Two front slash; two glued-on thigh; all zippers treated with Deluge DWR finish
- Gusseted, zippered cuff with 2-position adjustable settings and tie-down loops
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 586 g (20.7 oz)
Material: 7.6-oz 90-denier 92% polyester (47% recycled)/8% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 83700
Review ProductId: 14324