Alpine Guide Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 30266
The women's Patagonia Alpine Guide Jacket moves, protects and breathes. It relies on our best-ever Guide fabric, a Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish’s resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining stretchy and highly breathable. The articulated sleeves encourage mobility, while the brushed interior enhances next-to-skin comfort and moisture management. A chest pocket and two hand pockets sit above the harness line and close with coated, water-resistant zippers. Self-fabric hook-and-loop closures at the cuffs, a dual-adjust drawcord waist and microfleece-lining on the collar, chin guard and wind flap round out the features.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- One chest and two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with PU-coated zippers
- Articulated sleeves for full coverage and mobility
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
Material: Polartec Power Shield
Technologies: [Polartec� Power Shield�]
Polartec� Power Shield�
Vendor ProductId: 83945
Review ProductId: 30266