All Weather Top (Women's)
Product Number: 28424
On cold morning runs through still-wet grass, the women's Patagonia All Weather Top helps you find balance. This cool weather long-sleeved running shirt is made with a soft and breathable 88% polyester/12% spandex blend with a ventilating Air Flow mesh back inset. For even more thermal control, the zip-neck lets you zip up or cool down with ease, and hidden thumb loops keep sleeves snug and hands toasty. Reflective zipper and logos (front and back) make you easy to spot. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable polyester/spandex knit with breathable Air Flow mesh in the back to ventilate heat
- Deep zip ventilates and covers the neck for sun protection
- Hidden low profile thumb loops
- Reflective center front zipper; reflective logo on front and center back neck
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. All with Polygiene permanent odor control
Weight: 201 g (7.1 oz)
Material: Polyester, spandex, Air Flow mesh
Technologies: [Gladiodor odor control]
Gladiodor odor control
Vendor ProductId: 24206
Review ProductId: 28424
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Moisture Wicking
Comments about Patagonia All Weather Top (Women's):
I run in this top often and find it to be the perfect layer for winter moving into spring. I love the way it fits. Very flattering on the figure. I am right in between a small and medium. I have the meidum which fits me well. It curves in just the places.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: