Aliso Down Jacket (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26675
The Women's Aliso Down Jacket by Patagonia is a bomber-style, hooded down jacket with a water-repellent shell made of 100% recycled polyester, with a striking quilted pattern.
Form, function and an urban aesthetic come together in the Aliso Down Jacket: It fits trim for less bulk, the softly elasticized hem and cuffs block wind, and the lined, insulated hood provides cozy warmth. An asymmetrical quilting pattern updates the traditional bomber-jacket styling and also keeps the 600-fill goose down in place; a sleek polyester ripstop shell (100% recycled) with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture. The wind-flapped 2-way front zipper blocks wind gusts, the zippered handwarmer pockets keep hand warm, and essentials stay secure in the internal zippered pocket. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell with asymmetrical quilt lines and 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Lined, insulated hood for warmth
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered pocket
- Gathered ribbing at cuffs and hem
- Hip length
Weight: (15 oz) 425 g
Material: 100% recycled polyester, 600-fill down
Fit: Hip length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 27390
Review ProductId: 26675