Adze Vest (Women's)
Product Number: 32221
When blustery blasts threaten to slice through springtime joy, the women's Patagonia Adze Vest will keep you happy with full windproof protection where it matters most. It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet, just like a soft-shell vest should. Key is the Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and maintaining a soft, supple hand. Inside, a microgrid fleece backer warms and wicks, feels great next to skin, and allows total versatility over or under layers. Features include two handwarmer pockets (harness and pack compatible) and one internal chest pocket (all with reverse-coil zippers), a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and seal in heat and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric, with a membrane construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, stops wind and resists precip
- A warm fleece grid backer wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)
Material: Polyester, spandex, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [Polartec Windbloc]
Vendor ProductId: 83335
Review ProductId: 32221