Adze Hoody (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 37206
Every climber and skier knows a cold wind can crush your will. But our new Adze Hoody blocks 100% of the invisible offender with its Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell, which stays tough and durable, yet has a soft side: a warm, wicking fleece grid interior. This windproof fleece jacket has a supple feel, a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a 2-way-adjustable hood with a microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort. Further detailing: two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, low-profile hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out cold and lock in heat.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR finish stops wind and resists precip
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- 2-way adjustable hood with microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Material: Polartec Windbloc, DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 83340
Review ProductId: 37206