3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 30285
Conditions change at Mt. Baker faster than the locals steal the best powder lines. Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the 3-in-1 Snowbelle. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. A combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm, wicks away moisture and glides over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen that stays warm even when wet. Finer details include a zip-off, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor); pit zips; powder skirt with loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile and lightweight polyester zip-out shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen insulation; liner with quilted construction for less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; updated low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with snap secures loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell
Vendor ProductId: 31677
Review ProductId: 30285