3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 30285
You can dream of bluebird days or you can grab the 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket and defy expectations. This versatile jacket can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture and wet snow. A slick mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen that stays warm even when wet. Finer details include a zip-off, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor, pit zips; an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an adjustable, fully-featured powder skirt with loop at center back that connects to any Patagonia snow pants. With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill plain weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile and lightweight nylon ripstop zip-out shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen insulation; liner with quilted construction for less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Hidden RECCO reflector
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier micro-twill weave using 54% recycled polyester yarns and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body and sleeve lining: 2.5-oz tricot mesh. Hood, lower body lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta. Zip-out jacket: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% nylon mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Weight: 1204 g (42.5 oz)
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body and sleeve lining: 2.5-oz tricot mesh. Hood, lower body lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta. Zip-out jacket: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% nylon mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Fit: This garment has a Regular Fit
Season: F14 F15
Vendor ProductId: 31678
Review ProductId: 30285
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Functional looks great
- Snow Cold Wind
Comments about Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket (Women's):
This jacket is great. I've worn each piece separately and both together for extra warmth. It's long without being too long. Good mobility. I'm 5'4" and 128 lbs. I ordered the small and it's perfect. It has enough room to layer under if needed, but it isn't bulky. I got it in black so it looks good to wear to work and everywhere. I think it will last a long time.
- Was this a gift?: