3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket (Women's) 2011 (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26720
The Women's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket by Patagonia can be worn as a waterproof shell, lightweight insulation or an insulated waterproof jacket.
Conditions change in the Cascades faster than the locals steal the best powder lines. Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the 3-in-1 Snowshot. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining shell and insulation - a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. Slick mesh inside manages moisture and glides over layers. The quilted, insulated zip-out liner is lightweight, and compressible. Finer details include a zip-off, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor and 2-way adjustability, pit zips and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft and durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier for storm protection, and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow; combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Light zip-out liner with 60-g Thermogreen insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia¿ Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket; includes a drop-in media pocket with cable routing; zip-out liner has two hand pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
Weight: 1145 g (40.4 oz)
Material: Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out liner: shell: 1.3-oz 22-denier mini-ripstop polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Shell and lining of the zip-out liner have a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 31675
Review ProductId: 26720