180 Degrees South: Conquerors of the Useless
Out of Stock Product Number: 38925
Patagonia Books' 180 Degrees South: Conquerors of the Useless is an in-depth look at the motivations and sensibilities of the people on both sides of the camera of the 180 Degrees South film. Hardcover edition, 240 pages, with color photographs
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Hardcover edition: 240 pages with color photographs
- By Yvon Chouinard, Chris Malloy and Jeff Johnson
- Interviews with Yvon Chouinard and Doug Tompkins
- Photographers include: Jeff Johnson, Jimmy Chin, Scott Soens, Danny Moder
- Printed on 100% recycled paper
- Published by Patagonia Books
- 1979 g (69.8 oz)
- Made in Hong Kong.
Vendor ProductId: BK200
Review ProductId: 38926