Revel Jacket (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 29698
When early season trekking lures you to the trail despite springtime drizzle, this waterproof jacket will keep you protected without sacrificing breathability. Whether scrambling across talus fields or throwing the perfect skippers at your riverside lunch stop, the stretch fabric allows you to maneuver with ease.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Fully Seam Taped
- DWR Coated Zippers
- Adjustable Hood Zips into Collar
- Double- Separating Front Zipper
- External and Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Double-Sliding TorsoFlo Hem-To-Bicep Zippers
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Chest Pocket
- Elastic Cuffs w/ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Drawcord Hem
Weight: (L) 13.4 oz. / 381 g
Material: Pertex Shield, 2.5L, 100% nylon
Fit: Standard Fit, Center Back: 29�"
Vendor ProductId: 55032
Review ProductId: 29698
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- clean fit
- Light Weight
- Small storage
- Hood Is Loose
- Sleeve Length Not Adjusta
Comments about Outdoor Research Revel Jacket (Men's):
A very well designed jacket which has become a favorite quickly. I wear this as a shell over an Marmot 800 pill down coat. They work well together offering great wind and rain protection with superior warmth.
The only small problem is the sleeve length is too long for me, I had to roll up the sleeves which means I lose the velcro closing feature.
- Was this a gift?: