Product Number: 12740
The Pack Hoody by Outdoor Research is a waterproof pack cover with a hood built in to protect your shoulders, head and gear. Simple put it on over your pack, lay the hood over your head, cinch it down with the elastic drawcord around the back and bottom to keep it tight and you are ready to go. Great for long backpacking trips where stopping for rain is not an option.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Ultralight, waterproof
- Waterproof taped seams
- Integrated hood provides full rain protection for head and shoulders
- Bungee cord anchors hood to sternum strap
- Elastic drawcord around back and bottom
- Integrated stuff sack for self storage
Dimensions: 47" x 15" x 15" / 119 x 38 x 38 cm
Vendor ProductId: 34390
Review ProductId: 12740
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Outdoor Research Pack Hoody:
What a great idea! When it's 90* out and raining the last thing you want is a hot rain jacket on. This keeps most of your torso, along with your pack, dry. Wish they had other sizes, this only fits 45-80 liter packs. I also hope they make lighter ones in the future.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: