Odd Job Hat
Product Number: 17319
For many of us human powered adventure-types, what we wear on the trail, for casual comfyness, and for a night out is often the exact same thing. Enter the Odd Job Hat™. Stylish, yet functionally warm, durable, and weather worthy, this hat could easily be seen with earflaps down on a cold blustery day of adventure or for a night out on the town. Whether winter adventure takes you in or out of the city, the Odd Job™ keeps your noggin warm.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wool blend with brushed tricot lining
- TransAction™ headband for comfort and moisture management
- Double-weave, stretch Cordura® face/Thermolite® polyester back and tuck-away earﬂaps with hidden ear phone pockets
- Elastic loop on brim with removable bottle opener
Material: Wool blend with brushed tricot lining
Vendor ProductId: 86155
Review ProductId: 17319
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Fit
- Casual Wear
Comments about Outdoor Research Odd Job Hat:
i would almost buy a size too big. the ear warmers add a little extra so it is a little tight fit. i am sure after some wear and tear it will loosen up a little. no big deal..
- Feels half size too small