Incandescent Hoody (Men's)
Product Number: 31303
The perfect insurance for epic alpine ascents, winter camping and long ski tours where a high warmth to weight ratio is crucial, the DWR treated 10D Pertex shell of the incredibly lightweight Incandescent Hoody also makes it the perfect late-fall rock climbing belay parka on very cold days.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 800+ fill down insulation
- Water resistant
- Double-separating front zipper
- Internal stormflap
- Down-filled hood
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Elastic cuffs with tricot lining
- Drawcord hem Fabric- 100% ripstop nylon, 10D Pertex� Quantum fabric with DWR coating // 100% nylon, 20D taffeta lining
Weight: Avg. Weight (oz./g): 17.9 / 508 L
Material: 100% ripstop nylon, 10D Pertex Quantum
Vendor ProductId: 57505
Review ProductId: 31303
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Extremely light weight
- Very compressible
- Very Comprssible
This jacket barely adds any weight to your pack and compresses to a size slightly larger than a nalgene bottle. I feel like the durability is not very high just because the jacket is so lightweight, but it's a fair trade off. The jacket is also very warm. Not as warm as a giant, himalayan parka, but warm enough for almost anything in the lower 48.
- Was this a gift?: