Helium Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 21753
The Helium compressible storm shell is so light it practically floats, or at least it’s so light that you won’t notice you’re carrying it until a sudden downpour bursts into your day. When a big, exposed objective puts you on route for a full day stretching into dark, this jacket packs into its own pocket and can be clipped to your harness for quick access if you need protection from rain, wind, or cooling temps. And it includes all the features needed for true functionality, without any bulky excess.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Ultralight, waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 20D Pertex® Shield DS ripstop fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Single-pull hood adjustment
- Ultralight, water-resistant zippers
- Front zipper with 7.5”/19 cm stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Stuff pocket at side hem with hook/loop closure
- Elastic cuffs
- Single drawcord hem adjustment
Weight: 5.8 oz / 163 g
Material: Pertex Shield Fabric
Vendor ProductId: 95080
Review ProductId: 21753
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Surprisingly durable
- Unexpected showers
- Wet weather
Comments about Outdoor Research Helium Jacket (Women's):
This jacket has been awesome to keep in my car or bag. I never get caught without a rain jacket because it packs so small its easy to keep on hand. Its also great for backpacking because of its weight. I was nervous to wear it at first, thinking that it might not handle much abuse, but its held up really well.