Cirque Pants (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28035
The women's Outdoor Research Cirque Pants are durable, technical soft-shell pants built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. With added fleece insulation, the highly breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets ensure energy bars and maps remain easily accessible.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, highly-breathable, and wind-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face/polyester backing
- Button and zipper fly with adjustable elastic tabs; belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets and back pocket
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Zippered cuff closures with gusset and drawcord
- Grommets for instep lace; boot lace clip Fabric: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex, double-weave, stretch woven fabric
Weight: 19.5 oz., 551 g
Material: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 96410
Review ProductId: 28035