Cirque Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 27941
Featuring an updated design for fall '11, the men's Outdoor Research Cirque Pants are durable, technical soft-shell pants built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. Now with added fleece insulation, the highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets ensure energy bars and maps remain easily accessible.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, highly-breathable and wind resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face/polyester backing
- Button and zipper fly with adjustable elastic tabs; belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets, right pocket on thigh, and back pocket
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Zippered cuff closures with gusset and drawcord
- Grommets for instep lace; boot lace clip
Weight: (L) 21.1 oz. / 598 g
Vendor ProductId: 56410
Review ProductId: 27941