Cirque Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 28034
The women's Outdoor Research Cirque Jacket is a durable, technical soft shell built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. With added fleece insulation, the highly breathable, wind- and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets - designed to sit above a harness or hipbelt - make sure energy bars and maps remain accessible even while you're on belay.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; high-set pockets sit above harness or hip belt
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Dual-pull hem adjustments
- Hook/loop cuff closures Fabric: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex, double-weave, stretch woven fabric
Weight: 17.3 oz., 489 g
Material: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex
Dimensions: Center Back Length: 25" / 64 cm
Vendor ProductId: 96400
Review ProductId: 28034