Cirque Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 27940
The men's Outdoor Research Cirque Jacket is a durable, technical soft shell built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. With added fleece insulation, the highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets - designed to sit above a harness or hipbelt - make sure energy bars and maps remain accessible even while you're on belay.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, highly-breathable, and wind resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face/polyester backing
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; high-set pockets sit above harness or hip belt
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual-pull hem adjustments Fabric: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex, double-weave, stretch woven fabric
Weight: 20.6 oz., 583 g
Material: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex
Dimensions: Center Back Length: 28" / 72 cm
Vendor ProductId: 56400
Review ProductId: 27940