Aspire Jacket (Women's) Closeout (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 33269
The women's Outdoor Research Aspire Jacket is a lightweight shell with all-season features that provide solid protection when a downpour sets in for the long haul. Waterproof and extremely breathable GORE-TEX® Paclite® takes the abuse of the trail while TorsoFlo™ zippers exhaust excess heat for temperature regulation. When not in use, the entire jacket collapses into an inside pocket for easy storage in your pack.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, waterproof/breathable, 3-layer 40D GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Fully adjustable hood
- Double-separating front zipper with external stormflap
- Double-sliding, water-resistant TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Water-resistant pocket zippers
- Two zippered hand pockets and sleeve pocket
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
Weight: 14.5 oz., 411 g
Material: 100% Nylon, 2L 40D GORE-TEX- Paclite
Vendor ProductId: 95010
Review ProductId: 21756
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Long torso
- Wind Resistant
Comments about Outdoor Research Aspire Jacket (Women's):
The Outdoor Research Rain Jacket I bought for my backpacking trip to Patagonia. I'm absolutely thrilled, even in the strongest wind and heaviest rain I had a comfortable and dry feeling in this waterproof jacket.
A detail I wasn't aware when buying are the Torso/Poncho zips. It is possible to open the pit-zip all the way down to the hip and let the air flow. That is quite convenient, when wearing a heavy backpack and you don't want to put it down and up during changing weather conditions. I also like that this Gore-Tex Rain Jacket has a slightly longer torso and reaches the middle of my hip.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Gear Usage:
- Bike commuting, Long-distance hikes, Travelling
- Was this a gift?: