Aspire Jacket (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 21756
This lightweight shell with all-season features provides solid protection when a downpour sets in for the long haul. Waterproof and extremely breathable GORE-TEX fabric shrugs off the wearand-tear of the trail, while TorsoFlo side zippers allow poncho-style ventilation when body heat needs to escape. Feature rich, this jacket works as hard as you do, but packs down tight once the weather breaks.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, waterproof/breathable, 3-layer 40D GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Fully adjustable hood
- Double-separating front zipper with external stormflap
- Double-sliding, water-resistant TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Water-resistant pocket zippers
- Two zippered hand pockets and sleeve pocket
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
Weight: (M) 13.1 oz. / 371 g
Material: GORE-TEX 2L, 50D Paclite Technology
Fit: Center Back Length: 26 �" / 68 Cm
Vendor ProductId: 95011
Review ProductId: 21756
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Long torso
- Wind Resistant
Comments about Outdoor Research Aspire Jacket (Women's):
The Outdoor Research Rain Jacket I bought for my backpacking trip to Patagonia. I'm absolutely thrilled, even in the strongest wind and heaviest rain I had a comfortable and dry feeling in this waterproof jacket.
A detail I wasn't aware when buying are the Torso/Poncho zips. It is possible to open the pit-zip all the way down to the hip and let the air flow. That is quite convenient, when wearing a heavy backpack and you don't want to put it down and up during changing weather conditions. I also like that this Gore-Tex Rain Jacket has a slightly longer torso and reaches the middle of my hip.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Gear Usage:
- Bike commuting, Long-distance hikes, Travelling
- Was this a gift?: