Xenon 70 Backpack (Women's)
Product Number: 16393
The Xenon 70 by Osprey is an excellent choice for backcountry adventures that are shorter in duration. As full featured as its big sister, this pack will get plenty of your gear there without compromising comfort or fit. Equipped with the AquaSource ReCurve simply clips into the pack to carry hydration vertically down the backpanel or across the top of your load.
With the AirScape suspension you get dual peripheral aluminum rods that stabilize the load and transfers weight close to you for easier carrying, while the ridge foam backpanel with grip mesh covering provides superior breathability and ultra comfort pack to body contact.
The hipbelt that comes with this pack can be custom heat molded to fit your exact body, and can be done in stores that have the Custom Molding insignia on their doors.
|Osprey Backpack Videos|
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack with AirScape lumbar pad
- Ultralight 40d Sil Nylon AquaSource ReCurve clips into the pack to carry hydration vertically down the backpanel or accross the top of your load and also uses the sleeping bag straps to convert into its own hydration pack!
- Vertical zip access into main body provides quick access to main pack compartment.
- Zippered easy access side pocket
- Osprey Side Order compatible with laser cut attachment slots
- Large sleeping bag compartment with a stong #10 YKK zipper and drop down divider
- Stretch woven front pocket for extra gear and clothing
- Stretch woven side pockets and straps provide multiple options for securing gear
- Built for women's bodies with smaller shoulder straps and a tapering design
Dimensions: 35 x 13 x 13 in. 90 x 34 x 34 cm
Vendor ProductId: 21370
Review ProductId: 16393