Argon 110 Backpack (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 19508
The Argon 110 Backpack by Osprey is a fully featured backpack that provides awesome comfort for the serious backpacker. Constructed with the ReCurve suspension that consists of a breathable and padded AirScape backpanel with a tri-section 10mm ridged foam, and a central air chimney with a drop down lumbar hipbelt attachment.
The Argon has BioForm A/X Components with a dual density foam harness that provides softer cutouts in the neck and armpit regions, with a hipbelt that has internal seams for better comfort and less chafing for those long backcountry trips. Get your hipbelt custom heat molded with a custom dealer for the perfect fit for your body type and gender.
A comfortable, high capacity backpack that is easy to carry and work with when out on your adventure.
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack with AirScape lumbar pad.
- Ultralight 40d Sil Nylon AquaSource ReCurve - clips ito the pack to carry hydration vertically down the backpanel or accross the top of your pack. You can also use the sleeing pad straps to convert the AquaSource ReCurve into its own hydration pack!
- Vertical zip access into main body provides quick access to main pack compartment.
- Front Zippered pocket provides extra storage space.
- Large sleeping bag compartment with a stong #10 YKK Zipper and drop down divider
- Zippered easy access side pocket.
- Stretch woven front pocket is great for extra gear and clothing.
- Stretch woven side pockets provide multiple options for securing gear.
- Osprey Side Order compatible with laser cut attachment slots
- AirScape backpanel with BioForm A/X harness and BioForm CM A/X hipbelt.
- The top pocket converts to a lumbar pack with built-in hip strap and AirScape lumbar pad.
- Ridged foam backpanel with grip mesh covering, provides superior breathability and ultra-comfortable pack to body contac
- The AquaSource Recurve clips into the pack to carry hydration vertically down the backpanel or across the top of your load.
- Use the sleeping pad straps to convert the AquaSource ReCurve into a hydration pack.
Dimensions: In: 12.5x16x32.5 Cm: 31.75x41x82.5
Vendor ProductId: 10311
Review ProductId: 19508