Holomua Flip Sandal (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 41253
The Holomua is the top of the line water ready sport sandal build for anything: sand, water, trails, and rocks. Every detail of Holomua’s construction, material choices, and textures, were chosen to build a superior sandal for versatile outdoor use. The design was informed by, field tested, and approved in partnership with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- UPPER Soft neoprene base with adjustable webbing overlay and water-resistant rubber strap anchors.
- FOOTBED Innovative lightweight injected TPU performance chassis and a soft molded anatomical ICEVA footbed with wet traction surface design.
- OUTSOLE Non-marking sticky rubber outsole pods co-molded with a lightweight compression molded EVA midsole. Molded siping for wet surface traction.
- Patent Pending Design Within Holomua’s core construction is a patent pending footplate, the most innovative of all other technical sandal designs available today. This is combined with the one of a kind anti-slip outsole pattern to put Holomua in a class of its own.
- Adjustable Nylon Straps The nylon strap and plate design maximizes arch contour and delivers maximum comfort and functionality for high activity while minimizing weight at the same time.
- HLA Approval Seal Rigorously tested and proven by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, the Holomua performs under the most extreme use and environmental conditions.
Vendor ProductId: 10218
Review ProductId: 41253