Jawbone Sunglasses (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 20023
The lastest, hottest edition of the coveted sports performance design that Oakley has perfected, the Oakley Jawbone has composed these frames and lens around the clarity and protection of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®).
The lower part of the frame rim opens for quick lens changing. In addition, the design holds the lenses with a suspension system so stresses on the frame won’t affect the optics, ensuring there’s nothing to diminish the clarity.
The Three-Point Fit allows the frame to touch the wearer only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. Oakley combined the proprietary fit with unique bridge geometry and flex zones to give the frame a broad range of flexibility while directing stresses away from the lenses. That way, the optics can do their job without the distortion of subtle bending and bowing.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Oakley SWITCHLOCK™ Technology for an interchangeable lens design that helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance in any environment.
- UNOBTAINIUM® stem sleeves for a secure fit that increases grip with perspiration.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight O MATTER® frame material that optimizes protection while maintaining a flexible fit.
- Interchangeable nose piece for a customizable fit.
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), optimized by an entirely new frame architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses.
- Full range of optional lens tints for glare reduction, improved color perception, enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception.
- Convenience and clarity of Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™ a permanent lens coating that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, fingerprints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision.
- Impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance.
- XYZ OPTICS® to extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
Vendor ProductId: 4/1/207 18:00:00
Review ProductId: 20023
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Protection
- Rugged Construction
- Rugged Lenses
Comments about Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses (Men's):
These glasses are among the better that I have tried. I love the fit and feel. They provide great protection despite being a full-framed sunglass. They have yet to fog up over a nano-second before the vents kick in and dissapate the fog. The only complaint I have is that the vents might let in a little bit of air that cause my eyes irritaion over the course of 3 1/2 century rides accross Colorado and Utah. I hadn't had any probelms with them until I was in high winds on flat stretches on 6 hour days. Around town and everywhere else they are great. I would just reccomend that in the wild west you get the non-vented versions.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: