Paddle Grip Tape
In Stock Product Number: 29920
NRS Paddle Grip Tape lets you customize your paddle shaft or oar grip with for improved grip and control in all conditions. A great, inexpensive, easy-to-install upgrade for any paddle or oar.
- Paddle Grip Tape uses TEGs™ grip technology to improve gripping power on kayak paddles, stand up (SUP) paddles, raft paddles, canoe paddles, rowing oars - even tools like a shovel or hammer!
- Easy-to-use self-adhesive tape adds up to 80% grip strength to help you keep control of your paddle.
- Paddle Grip Dots add up to 270% extra grip when used with NRS Paddle Grip Tape. Apply Grip Tape to any item and apply dots to your gloves or boots for grip on grip security.
- Includes custom-cut T-grip patch for SUP, canoe and raft paddles.
- Non-abrasive grip reduces hand and forearm fatigue while kayaking, rafting, canoeing or stand up paddling.
- Installation is simple. Just cut tape to desired length, remove backing, and adhere to clean, dry paddle shaft or oar grip.
- Tape Width: 1"
- Length: 36" (cut to desired lengths)
Vendor ProductId: 50220.01
Review ProductId: 29920