In Stock Product Number: 29917
The low-profile NRS Ninja PFD is so comfortable, you'll forget you have it on. Designed for freestyle kayakers and other active boaters, this compact life jacket gives you total freedom of movement.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- Great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front mesh pocket secured with a quick release buckle holds the essentials.
- The 500-denier Cordura� shell wears like iron.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- One well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Type III, low profile
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs
- Entry System: Side entry with quick release buckles
- Pockets: One front with quick release buckle
- Lash Tabs: one, front
- Adjustment System: Four side, two shoulder
Material: 500D Cordura
Vendor ProductId: 40013.01
Review ProductId: 29917