Desperado Socks with HydroCuff
In Stock Product Number: 29908
Say goodbye to cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles. The NRS Desperado Sock lets you stuff your tootsies into even the smallest kayak, but still provides the warmth and protection you need.
- 3-mm Terreprene™ neoprene with a stretchy spandex exterior ensures your feet will be warm and comfortable.
- Extra padding in the toe and heel gives superior in-the-boat protection and a ToughTex™ wear patch adds durability.
- 1.5-mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- Bungee pull-cord at the ankle helps secure the sock, so they'll stay on if you swim.
- These shoes are running snug - If you are in between sizes or have wide feet you may want to consider the next size larger.
- Available in whole sizes only.
- Women order one size smaller
- 1/2 sizes order one size larger.
- Neoprene: 3-mm Terraprene neoprene upper
- Sole: 1.5-mm rubber sole
- Insole: 3-mm Terraprene neoprene
- Closure System: Hydrocuff with elastic pull cord
- ToughTex wear patch
Vendor ProductId: 30017.02
Review ProductId: 29908