Product Number: 19771
The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. (For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife)
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
- Dimensions: Overall length: 5.75", blade length: 2.25", width 1.25"
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Blade Material: HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Matte finish on yellow handle model; PVD coating on black handle model
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Sheath Material: Glass-reinforced nylon
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle
Material: Blade HC Stainless Steel
Vendor ProductId: 47303.01
Review ProductId: 19771