Reversible Perseus Jacket (Girl's)
Product Number: 30789
From cold weather hikes to campfire lounging, the girl's North Face Reversible Perseus Jacket keeps girls covered. Designed with a durable nylon taffeta exterior with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to aid with weather-resistance, this fabric is quilted with a curved design throughout the body for a feminine, fun style. Reversing to a luxe Sherpa fleece, this insanely cozy material is amply insulated throughout for wintertime warmth. Color-blocked panels at the sides on the fleece side, solid on the nylon taffeta side.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- [Taffeta SIDE] Curved chevron quilt lines through body
- Welted handwarmer pockets
- Self turned finish at hood, cuffs and hem
- [SHERPA SIDE] Taffeta colorblocked panels
- Elastic binding entry hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and on both sides
Weight: 418 g (14.74 oz)
Material: 60 g Heatseeker™ Aero insulation
Fit: Center Back: 22.5”
Vendor ProductId: A20T
Review ProductId: 30789