Paramount Valley Convertible Pant (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 25244
The Women's Paramount Valley Convertible Pant is The North Face's best-selling convertible pant which easily converts into a longer short for those days when a chilly morning walk becomes a sunny afternoon hike. Featuring bluesign approved fabric, extra carrying capacity the Paramount Valley Convertible Pant keep you comfortable anywhere on or off the trail.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Pant converts into 6” short
- Constructed waist with internal drawstring
- Elastic on back belt loops for zip-off-leg storage
- Front-flap cargo pockets
- Two secure Velcro® pockets on the back
- Roll-up leg feature
Weight: 440 g (15.52 oz)
Material: 100% nylon faille
Fit: 32", Regular
Vendor ProductId: AQFA
Review ProductId: 25244
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Plenty of pockets
- Three lengths
Comments about North Face Paramount Valley Convertible Pant (Women's):
I loved these pants so much I bought a second pair. They move well when climbing and will work in any season. They shed dirt and dry quickly. I have no complaints with them.