Momentum Triclimate Jacket (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 40205
Be better prepared for wet and wild springtime conditions with a protective system that features two jackets perfectly paired to combat a variety of climates. The HyVent 2.5L rain shell is waterproof, yet breathable, and features a dry-touch coating that eliminates the need for a liner.
Zip out the removable, midweight TKA Superstretch fleece liner with four-way stretch to wear as a standalone jacket during aerobic activities. Or, wear both together as a system for a boost of breathable warmth with an element-shedding exterior.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight hardface fleece
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Exposed reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Hem cinch-cord
- Two classic jackets in one: a waterproof, breathable, mesh-lined HyVent 2L shell and a removable Momentum Superstretch liner provide three-in-one versatility in variable conditions.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, two-layer shell with mesh lining and a 200-weight hardface fleece inner jacket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Center Back: 29.5” (shell); 27” (inner)
Weight: Avg Weight: 1000 g (35.27 oz)
Material: HyVent 2L—100% polyester
Fit: Relaxed fit
Season: F14 S15
Vendor ProductId: A4U4
Review ProductId: 40205