Hedgehog III GTX XCR (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 26267
The latest update to our best-selling Hedgehog still incorporates everything you need in a light hiker, featuring a waterproof, breathable with GORE-TEX and a lightweight, supportive bottom unit with Vibram rubber for secure traction in almost any conditions.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- UPPER/ GORE‑TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with PORON® ReSource heel and forefoot-cushioning pads and ESS Heal CRADLE™ Pro support BOTTOM/ X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ technology
- Injection-molded TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
Weight: pair: 1 lb 13 oz (826 g)based on Men's 9
Vendor ProductId: ATRJ
Review ProductId: 26267
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about North Face Hedgehog III GTX XCR (Men's):
Sticky, Hook up well, and Breath. They offer excellent support and can take a beating. I purchased these shoes roughly 5 years ago and they have seen some tough terrain. The sole got pretty tore up after a hike up Mt. Borah. In the shoes defense, the last 300 yards was pure shale. Since then I've used the shoe numerous times and it still offers excellent grip.